INTERVIEW - I helped building Adolf Hitlers Eagles Nest - Interview with a construction worker

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
BEGAFILM

INTERVIEW - I helped building Adolf Hitlers Eagles Nest - Interview with a construction worker

Post by BEGAFILM » 02 Feb 2022, 19:54

Hello Friends,

I know it's been a while since I posted something here. But today I have a brand new video for you:

"I helped building Adolf Hitlers Eagles Nest - Interview with a construction worker"

In this documentary the accountant Ludwig Seiwald describes his memories of the
construction period in the restricted "Fuehrer Area" on the Obersalzberg in the
years 1936 / 37.
This previously unpublished interview is the only one that Seiwald ever gave
and he tells impressively about his experiences on Germany's highest construction sites between Bormann's model farm, the "Gutshof" and the "Eagles Nest".
Just as unique as this interview itself, are the detailed accounts in his diary, which complete this documentation in an exciting way.
Seiwald's account of his time on Obersalzberg is unique in that he experienced both the most important years before the war and the years immediately after the war on Obersalzberg.
The intervening time on the front is portrayed in his diary in an exciting and at the same time critical manner and covers the entire range between the most eventful epochs of his life.

Please enjoy this new video and dont forget to leave a like/share with your friends if you want to support us.

Thanks,

BEGAFILM

BEGAFILM - History in Motion
Always on the hunt for new Material - If you have films on old formats/film rolls that you cant play - send them over. We will be happy to make the world see it once again.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: INTERVIEW - I helped building Adolf Hitlers Eagles Nest - Interview with a construction worker

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 03 Feb 2022, 02:36

Very interesting and thanks for the link..Keep it up,the link and your great posts

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”