American concentration camps

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

American concentration camps

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 01 Nov 2003 11:12

Allied concentration camps for Germans

666 U.S. camps for German POWs - 21 camps in Canada (1945)

Image

Between 1 and 2 million German POWs died in American captivity after surrender (1945)

Image

Germans prisoners of war living in holes in the ground, hardly any food or shelter and no heat in the winter

Image
Image

[Graphic atrocity photos removed, see the "Policy on Atrocity Photographs" thread]

User avatar
chalutzim
Member
Posts: 803
Joined: 09 Nov 2002 20:00
Location: Südamerika - Brazil

Re: American concentration camps

Post by chalutzim » 01 Nov 2003 11:20

What's your point, "General"?

User avatar
Mostowka
Member
Posts: 178
Joined: 10 Oct 2003 00:18
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.

Post by Mostowka » 01 Nov 2003 12:19

Are you aware of the difference between POW-camps, detention camps, concentration camps, labour camps ? Do you feel that these particular camps served the same purpose as, for instance Treblinka or Majdanek ?

Rob - wssob2
Member
Posts: 2387
Joined: 15 Apr 2002 20:29
Location: MA, USA

Post by Rob - wssob2 » 01 Nov 2003 14:35

Between 1 and 2 million German POWs died in American captivity after surrender (1945)
Are you aware that this charge is completely is a complete fabrication?

"Other Losses" should be retitled "Other Agendas" - namely the apologist, Revisionist, neo-Nazi agendas that motivate individuals to propagate this kinda stuff.

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 01 Nov 2003 15:00

Mostowka wrote:Are you aware of the difference between POW-camps, detention camps, concentration camps, labour camps ? Do you feel that these particular camps served the same purpose as, for instance Treblinka or Majdanek ?
I think you could probably compare some of the open air American POW camps in europe after the end of the war with Majdanek, but not with Treblinka. And I wouldn't compare any of the North American POW camps with any of the civilian camps in Reich controled territory.

User avatar
RACPISA
Member
Posts: 836
Joined: 27 Apr 2003 18:21
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Re: American concentration camps

Post by RACPISA » 01 Nov 2003 16:31

General Blitzkrieg wrote: Between 1 and 2 million German POWs died in American captivity after surrender (1945)
Germans prisoners of war living in holes in the ground, hardly any food or shelter and no heat in the winter
Um, are you referring to German POW's in Europe? Because I read a book about the POW camps for Germans in America, and they were treated fairly well.

Also, when I pushed the "Quote button", I could see the hyperlinks to the pictures that you posted, and they're mostly from the Zundelsite, which isn't the most accurate WWII site on the web. :wink: If you want to educate us about atrocities against Germans, you should probably look for a different source. Just a suggestion.

General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

Re: American concentration camps

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 01 Nov 2003 16:42

chalutzim wrote:What's your point, "General"?
That between one and two million German soldiers were murdered in the American concentration camps. That is my point. 50% of my point is deleted so that is a shame.

General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 01 Nov 2003 16:46

Mostowka wrote:Are you aware of the difference between POW-camps, detention camps, concentration camps, labour camps ? Do you feel that these particular camps served the same purpose as, for instance Treblinka or Majdanek ?
Yes I am aware of all the camps. The Germans were in the POW camps. [Prisoner of warfare] And many died in the gas chambers of the United states. They were simply executed. Is this new information for you? American Gas chambers? If you want, i can give your more info.

General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 01 Nov 2003 16:51

Rob - WSSOB wrote:
Between 1 and 2 million German POWs died in American captivity after surrender (1945)
Are you aware that this charge is completely is a complete fabrication?

"Other Losses" should be retitled "Other Agendas" - namely the apologist, Revisionist, neo-Nazi agendas that motivate individuals to propagate this kinda stuff.
apologist, Revisionist, neo-Nazi agendas? Let me tell you one thing. research is forbidden. Scientist can’t study the 'German gas chambers'. I suppose that this is the jewish agenda?

General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

Re: American concentration camps

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 01 Nov 2003 17:03

RACPISA wrote:
General Blitzkrieg wrote: Between 1 and 2 million German POWs died in American captivity after surrender (1945)
Germans prisoners of war living in holes in the ground, hardly any food or shelter and no heat in the winter
Um, are you referring to German POW's in Europe? Because I read a book about the POW camps for Germans in America, and they were treated fairly well.

Also, when I pushed the "Quote button", I could see the hyperlinks to the pictures that you posted, and they're mostly from the Zundelsite, which isn't the most accurate WWII site on the web. :wink: If you want to educate us about atrocities against Germans, you should probably look for a different source. Just a suggestion.
Indeed, I got this information from the Zundel site. Why do you think that it isn’t accurate information? That is only a opinion. I know some things about Mr Zundel and he isnt a liar. You want a different source? That is no problem.

Here you go, http://freehost.nfshost.com/audio/tyler ... ed_32K.mp3

Listen to this speech if you are interested,,,

Here you have a story from a jew

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/default.htm

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/script ... rrosh.html

I think that it doesn’t matter what kind of source I give to you, you just don’t want to hear the other side of the story.

David Thompson
Forum Staff
Posts: 23572
Joined: 20 Jul 2002 19:52
Location: USA

Post by David Thompson » 01 Nov 2003 17:20

General Blitzkrieg -- You claimed:
between one and two million German soldiers were murdered in the American concentration camps
and
many [German POWs] died in the gas chambers of the United states. They were simply executed.
What proof do you have for these statements?

You gave these references:


These references have nothing to do with the treatment of German POWs by the United States. Why did you include them? Does it have something to do with your observations
I suppose that this is the jewish agenda?
and:
Here you have a story from a jew
What is the connection supposed to be -- assuming there is one?

General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 02 Nov 2003 11:05

between one and two million German soldiers were murdered in the American concentration camps


and
And? What do you mean and? We are discussing Holocaust & Warcrimes no? This is a real Holocaust. Hide by the media monsters.
many [German POWs] died in the gas chambers of the United states. They were simply executed.


What proof do you have for these statements?
The pictures of American concentration camps [death camps] and that between one and two million were executed.

Image

Image

It is so hard to collect evidence today because the jews hide this time and time again.

The thread subject is: Holocaust & Warcrimes
There are Warcrimes being done in the middle east. A private Holocaust. But it is a shame that you only want to hear one side of the story,,, and that is also the lying side of the story.

But of course,,,, no one can deny the holocaust so there is no dispute at all. typical jewish rule.

Timo
Member
Posts: 3869
Joined: 09 Mar 2002 22:09
Location: Europe

Post by Timo » 02 Nov 2003 11:08

General, to put it bluntly: present some actual proof or shut up. None of us is interested in blatant lies riddled with anti semitic rants.

David Thompson
Forum Staff
Posts: 23572
Joined: 20 Jul 2002 19:52
Location: USA

Post by David Thompson » 02 Nov 2003 15:45

General Blitzkrieg -- I asked you for proof of your claims that "between one and two million German soldiers were murdered in the American concentration camps." You answered:
It is so hard to collect evidence today because the jews hide this time and time again.


In other words: "I can't prove it because the Jews took my evidence!" If this is the best you can do, try it somewhere else.

General Blitzkrieg
Banned
Posts: 11
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 00:18
Location: Europe

Post by General Blitzkrieg » 02 Nov 2003 16:18

American gas chambers and execution chambers

Fact: Between one and Two POW's were murdered in the American camps.

Here something different:

Image

the so-called "inhumanity" of the Auschwitz Barracks with mowed lawns, heated barracks, comfortable beds, flush toilets, running water, and even a swimming pool for inmates.

Image

The Auschwitz Swimming Pool. Notice the fence on the right. Proof positive that the pool was on the INSIDE of the Camp, and accessable for the inmates.

Image

The Auschwitz Band

Image

[Auschwitz - The Story Keeps Changing: See all the Stats]
Is it "Holocaust denial" to dispute these four million deaths? Not today. In July 1990, the Polish government's Auschwitz State Museum, along with Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust center, conceded that the four million figure was a gross exaggeration, and references to it were accordingly removed from the Auschwitz monument. Israeli and Polish officials announced a tentative revised toll of 1.1 million Auschwitz dead. (note 12) In 1993, French Holocaust researcher Jean-Claude Pressac, in a much-discussed book about Auschwitz, estimated that altogether about 775,000 died there during the war years

Image

But of course, The only argument that you can give me is that Mr zundel is a liar and that his site is untrue. Based of lies. And of course that this is anti-Semite material. Final resort words. It is easy to say that something is just untrue. And it is easy to say that all there pictures are ‘hate’ and nazism. But Mr zundel is just a man that explores the truth. Now being captured by Canada’s secret service. Strange because the man was in the USA. Now they want to deport the man to Germany for trial. Very strange because in the USA you can deny the holohox and think different. But in other country’s you are FORCED to believe what others believe. You cant have an opinion that is different. Long live democracy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”