First Presentation of the Gold Anti Partisan Badge Question

Discussions on Axis awards and decorations. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
Matt Gibbs

First Presentation of the Gold Anti Partisan Badge Question

Post by Matt Gibbs » 16 Jun 2002 17:25

I have just recieved a letter from the British Library in London which puzzles me.

I wrote to them about the collection and the Volkischer Beobachter colection they have on micrfilm. I wanted a copy of the article about the first presentation of the Gold APB. According to Medals and Decorations of Hitler's Germany by Robin Lumsden which includes a photograph of SS Obersturmfuhrer Erich Kuhbandner form the article it mentions in the text the date of the issue, 21st February 1945.

I quoted this in my letter to the library and asked for the price of a copy of the article to be made for me.

The letter states that searching that issue they have not been able to find the article in question at all. [They also mentioned further work would mean I would have to go there and do my own research]

My question is simple. Is Mr Lumsden wrong..? Is there a missprint in the book on the date..? Is there any other surviving evidence to suggest another date, I have not got a copy of the Angolia book which has a picture of Erich Kuhbandners certificate in it but I would love to know the date on the certificate which should be the presentation date..??? Can anyone help. Is Mr Lumden out there..? I really want a copy of this article but I cannot procceed through the whole of Februaries issues of the paper in a realistic timeframe.

Also out of interest does anyone know whose collection the certificate is in, I would love to get in touch with the collector in question if at all possible.
Many thanks!!
Matt Gibbs

USAF1986

Post by USAF1986 » 16 Jun 2002 22:20

Matt,

Per Angolia in "For Führer and Fatherland: Military Awards of the Third Reich" (page 108), the award certificate for the Anti-Partisan Badge in Gold for 100 combat days to SS-Obersturmführer Erich Kuhbandner is dated 15 February 1945. His unit is listed as such on the certificate:

III./Waffen-Geb.(Karst)Jg.Rgt.-SS Nr. 1
Adriatisches Küstenland

Regards,
Shawn

Macmedal

Post by Macmedal » 16 Jun 2002 22:25

Forman quotes the 15th Feb as being the date that the award was made. In Lumsden book he quotes the alleged article of 21st Feb "The Reichsfuhrer SS yesterday presented the first Guerilla Warfare....... " Now if you take it literally that would make it 20th Feb as being the date. However with publishing times and the fact that the article was probably written a few days before publishing I would suggest 15th is probably the right date. So it must be in an edition post 15th (assuming Forman is right). How often was it published. Daily or weekly ?

Hope this helps

Nick

WCSTUMP
In memoriam

PRESENTATION DOCUMENT FOR THE GOLD ANTI-PARTISIAN BADGE

Post by WCSTUMP » 16 Jun 2002 23:54

This photograph is credited to Adrian Forman and his book FORMAN'S GUIDE TO THIRD REICH DOCUMENTS...AND THEIR VALUES, Vol. 2, 1st Edition, page 15.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matt Gibbs

Danke!

Post by Matt Gibbs » 17 Jun 2002 10:46

Many thanks guys. I will have to try and get myself down there and look through the issues that they have in person. I am not sure of the very late war publication dates. Very few actual papers seem to survive for these late issues but I believe that it was at one time a daily issue. I will be able to clarify this when I am able to go and visit the library and see for myself of course! Thanks for scanning the pic in Bill, I will have to get that book sometime when I see it.
Regards

Matt Gibbs

Information

Post by Matt Gibbs » 03 Oct 2002 12:10

Another post which I have recieved further informatiojn about.
I have found reference to the newspaper issues and the fact that the Volkischer Boebachter was printed in several editions including Vienna, Berlin, Munich and Suddeutch and Norddeutch editions.
I know now that the article about the Himmler presentation was in the Berlin and Munich "Ausgabe" so I can now take my search to the British Library. Has any of the forum members seen this article in it's entirety...?? I know the paper was only a few pages so my search on microfilm should be easy! :D
Apparently coverage in the press also included "Das 12 Uhr Blatt" of the 21 Feb 1945.

Does anyone have any other information about the possible manufacture of the hollow backed badge being AMuK....?
I saw reference to them on Wehrmacht Awards forum... 8O
regards

Matt Gibbs

Matt Gibbs

Update

Post by Matt Gibbs » 16 Oct 2002 23:15

For anyone interested here is an update. Today [Wednesday 16th Oct] I went to visit the British Library and look up the Volkischer Boebachter in the collection. Apart from the fact I could have spent all day just looking at the 1945 issues I had a great time. Some nice references to presentations late war of high awards, oakleaves and up, plus the RK der KvK et al. I have found the article that deals with the gold anti partisan badge in the Berliner Ausgabe and as stated at the top of the front page [only 4 page paper by this time of the war by the way - some days only 2 pages!] Belin, Donnerstag, 22 Februar 1945. There is an article titled "Der Reichsfuhrer SS sprach zu Nahkampern". This details a presentation ceremony on 21 Feb in Berlin. It quotes Erich Kuhbandner amongst several other men recieving decorations including the Gold AP badge and the Combat Clasp in Gold. It alos mentions th Fuhrer presenting the Oakleaves to the RK to SS Sturmbannfuhrer Kurt Wahl of the "Gotz von Berlichingen as kommandeur of the Aufklarungsabteilung. When I have digested the articles I will put up any more interesting snippets.
For those intersted int eh Auslands organisation there is a reference to them in a March issue I also copied.
Regards
Matt Gibbs

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 17 Oct 2002 19:20

Matt,

I look forward to seeing more info from those issues.

/Marcus

Matt Gibbs

Formal Presentation Luncheon research

Post by Matt Gibbs » 27 Nov 2002 10:54

Some research hopefully of interest on this topic I shall present here for the forum members :D

After a trip to complete some research I have now found out some more
information on the first presentation of this award and thought I would
share it with the forum members. My source has been the British Library
and in particular, their collection of the Volkischer Beobachter and Das
12Uhr Blatt which are on microfilm.

Having searched through some of the possibles and looking at the various
quoted dates for the publication of details of the award ceremony I have now concluded that the ceremony was held on 21st February 1945 and that the often misquoted newspaper article I have found is in the Berlin edition of the Volkischer Beobacher dated 22. Feb 1945. Incidentally this was a 4 page issue. The last dated copy of the paper on microfilm is dated 20 April 1945.

The paper mentions a number of award presentations recently taking place but the one I was interested in mentioned Reichsfuhrer SS and Nahkampfspange in Gold in the title, with a later sub heading mentioning the Partisan actions.
It quotes:

"In attendance were the following officers and men to recieve the Combat
Clasp in Gold from the Reichsfuhrer SS [Heinrich Himmler]

Major Alois Eisele
SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Peter Stienen
Oberfeldwebel Otto Hirt
Oberfeldwebel Friedrich Liedtke
Oberwachtmeister Adolf Schiet
Feldwebel Georg Wilhelm
Wachtmeister Wilhelm Albohm
Wachtmeister Karl Siegneit
Sanitats-Unteroffizier Pauyl Kujawa
Unteroffizier Hans Ohmer
Unteroffizier Hans Volpert
Unteroffizier Andreas Bauer
Unteroffizier Gerhard Wollers
SS Unterscharfuhrer Gerhard Rohler
SS Unterscharfuhrer Aliod Raith
SS Unterscharfuhrer Johann Huber"

I am sure these are covered in literature about the Gold Combat Clasp, perhaps one of the forum members could confirm this..? :)

It then goes on to detail the presentation of the first four recipients
for the high award against bandit fighting to four members of the Waffen SS fighting on the Adriatic Coast who were recieved by the Reichsfuhrer.
One of these we know as SS Obersturmfuhrer Erich Kuhbandner.

:idea: In this respect and with a keen interest in this subject I am happy to post the details of the other recipients if it will be of use to the forum. I wanted to ask this question to the forum. I know that the names are available to those who take the trouble to do the research I have done but should I publish them here in view of the market for the high end fakes that rarities like these attract..?

I have asked many questions about this particular subject on other forums but having recieved no more information I am not sure these names are available on current internet resources. 8O

In Robin Lumsdens book on Awards and Decorations there is a picture of
Erich Kuhbandner and a quote that this is from the article in the Volkischer
Beobachter. In the paper I look in and indeed I then checked for the whole of the issues of February there was no picture published. I can only conclude that it was published in the Munich edition and there was some independance in the way articles were presented. I will be checking the Munich edition on my next visit.
:D
I am going to have the whole column article translated and I will then post it here for interested members. To those who are interested in this type of award I hope my work is of some use.

Recipients of the Anti Partisan Badge are hard to find as it is, although I am slowly compiling a list when I discover them. It is slow going as evinced by the fact I have only about 22 confirmed names with grade plus a further 6 grade not known and 7 names I am currently researching to find out if they recieved the award.

Anyone with paperwork on this subject such as soldbuchs or award documents etc I would be interested to gather details of anyone who recieved this award. Feel free to send me a PM. At the moment I am concentrating on Waffen SS recipients but anyone with details of Army, Luftwaffe, Police or other recipents please contact me! 8)

Kind Regards

Matt Gibbs

Macmedal

Post by Macmedal » 28 Nov 2002 00:38

Matt

Keep up the good work. It is an award that needs more research and it looks as though you are making a good start.

Nick

Denis

Post by Denis » 29 Nov 2002 14:00

Hi MAtt
I am really amazed that your research has no created but one response from other members. This is very interesting though.
From my side, I have tried for several years to locate an issue of "Das VB" from 21/02/1945. At ta time I was in contact with the US congress library but there was no successful result. I am really glad that you has achieved to see it.
From the NKSiG recipients, I can confirm, based on Manfred Dorr's excellent book, that all of them have received the NKS and the CCC was presented by Himmler on February 16, 1945 in Bernau. BTW, this ceremony was the second and the last in which Himmler bestowed the NKSiG (the first one was in the Rathaussaal from Ulm in December 12, 1944 where 85 recipients, if my memory serves me correctly, received the clasp).
No offence intended but there are some spelling mistakes in your list. These are :
Adolf Scheit and not Schiet
Karl Siegrist and not Siegneit
Gerhard Wolters and not Wollers
Gerhard Pöhler and not Rohler
I suppose that the VB was still written in Gothic font hence the difficulty to decipher the writing.
I would be very interested to know the other 3 names of the Bandenkampfabzeichen in Gold with Erich K.
Regarding the list of recipients, I remember having read (but where ?) that a list of all the recipients of the Gold class was kept in the Security HQ office in Berlin (Prinz Albrecht Strasse ??). The author seems to believe that the listing was destroyed during the battle of Berlin.
IMHO, I believe that such a listing really existed (like it was for CCC in Gold). To know whether it was destroyed or not, it is another question. I suppose that a good connection with some Russisan people would greatly help in order to pay a visit to State Archives (provided that they are declassified).
Keep us informed about your work and do not hesitate if we can provide you any kind of help.
Best regards
Denis

Matt Gibbs

List

Post by Matt Gibbs » 29 Nov 2002 14:25

Denis;
Many thanks for your comments and the help on the spellings. Modestly I have recieved a couple of replies and PM's about it. The main point I wanted to recieve feedback on was whether the forum thought it was sensible to post the recipients names on the web for all to see - including those who might be tempted to pass off a fake.

I actually took the list from the VB which at this stage was printed in a more 'normalised' font and the namesare from the front page I photocopied and are reproduced by me as printed. Any spelling errors are therefore the VB editor's and not mine, hehe 8O

If you would like me to photocopy the front page I have now got then I would be happy to do so and send it to you! I am sure that such a list as you suggest must have existed at some time, whether it survived and will ever re-surface who knows..? :?

Regards

Matt Gibbs

Benjamin Fanjoy
Banned

Post by Benjamin Fanjoy » 29 Nov 2002 19:27

I would love a copy Matt!!

Benjamin Fanjoy
Banned

Post by Benjamin Fanjoy » 29 Nov 2002 19:32

Also Matt, here is some info I found on a Bronze class winner, thought you might be interested.

NAME: SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Polizei Karl-Heinz Bürger

PW NO: 209225
CAPTURED: Italy
DATE: May 1945

PERSONAL

D.O.B: 16 February 1904
PLACE OF BIRTH : Güstrow/Mecklenburg
DIED : 2 December 1988
PLACE OF DEATH: Karlsbad
NATIONALITY:
RELIGION:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
NEXT OF KIN:

NSDAP-Number 68 902 (joined 13 October 1927)
SS-Number: 156 309 (joined 30 January 1933)

Promotions:

SS-Untersturmführer: 30 January 1936

SS-Obersturmführer: 1936

SS-Hauptsturmführer: 13 September 1936

SS-Sturmbannführer: 20 April 1937

SS-Obersturmbannführer: (unknown)

SS-Standartenführer und Oberst der Polizei: 1 September 1942

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Polizei: 20 April 1944

SS-Brigadeführer: 20 April 1945 (not made official)

Commands & Assignments:

June 1923: Joined the SA (Sturmabteilung) in Nürnberg; later moved to München where he joined 11/.SA Standarte 6.

9 November 1923: Participated in Hitler's failed München Putsch; thereafter left the SA.

1924-1925: Worked in the aircraft industry.

1925: Studied at University of Potsdam and became a teacher.

1928: Rejoined the SA becoming SA leader for Geussen.

August 1930: Joined the Hitler Youth becoming Hitler Youth District Leader for Mecklenburg-Lübeck and Hitler Youth Oberführer "North."

30 January 1933: Joined the SS as a member of II./22. SS Standarte.

April 1934-August 1935: SS Race and Resettlement Office (RuSHA).

August 1935-30 January 1936: Staff of Oberabschnitt (SS Main District) "North."

30 January 1936-July 1936: RuSHA officer on the staff of Oberabschnitt "North."

July 1936-April 1937: RuSHA officer on the staff of Oberabschnitt "Southeast."

April 1937-September 1938: RuSHA representative on the staff of Oberabschnitt "North."

September 1938-November 1938: Chief of Training Department, Oberabschnitt "North."

November 1938-March 1940: Staff, SS Officer School Braunschweig.

March 1940-June 1940: Inspection Staff, Death Head's Units (Totenkopfverbände).

June 1940-April 1941: On the staff of SS-Obergruppenführer August Heissmayer.

25 April 1941-1 November 1942: Kommandostab "RFSS" and its replacement unit Ersatz Battalion "East" in Russia.

21 August 1942-1 October 1942: SS and Police Leader "Nord-Kaukasien" (subordinated to Higher SS and Police Leader "Rußland-Süd").

1 October 1942-1 December 1943: SS and Police Leader "Awdejewka" (subordinated to Higher SS and Police Leader "Rußland-Süd").

1 December 1943-May 1945: SS and Police Leader "Mitteitalien-Verona" (designated SS and Police Leader "West Emilien," December 1943-April 1944; subordinated to SS and Police Leader "Oberitalien-West," January 1944-April 1944, and Supreme SS and Police Leader "Italien," May 1944-May 1945).

Decorations & Awards:

Iron Cross, 1st Class (1939): 30 October 1944

Iron Cross, 2nd Class (1939): 1939

NSDAP Long Service Award in Silver (15-year Service Medal)

NSDAP Long Service Award in Bronze (10-year Service Medal)

Anti-Partisan Warfare Badge in Bronze: 30 October 1944

Decoration of 9 November 1923-Blood Order: December 1934

Golden Party Badge: 30 December 1933

Benjamin Fanjoy
Banned

Post by Benjamin Fanjoy » 29 Nov 2002 19:49

I also found this info on

SS-Obergruppenführer Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

It is in polish but, but it states his awads, that include APB in silver, also explains his exploits as a Partisan fighter. If anyone could translate this whole document that would be great.
SS-Obergruppenführer

Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

Urodził się 1 III 1899 w Lęborku [Lauenburg] na Pomorzu Zachodnim jako syn Oskara von Zelewskiego. Wywodził się ze starej pruskiej rodziny ziemiańskiej osiadłej w majątku Zelewo. Po I wojnie światowej, w czasie której zdobył wiele najwyższych odznaczeń wojennych [min. Krzyże Żelazne I i II klasy] oraz szlify podporucznika, wstąpił do jednego z Freikorpsów walczących na pograniczu z powstańcami śląskimi. W latach 1924-1930 służył jako oficer Grenzschutz [Straży Granicznej].

Do partii hitlerowskiej wstąpił w lutym 1930 otrzymując legitymację NSDAP-Nr. 489 101, rok później został członkiem SS [SS-Nr. 9 831, przyjęty: 15.02.1931], w szeregach której rozpoczął zawrotną - charakterystyczną dla tej organizacji - karierę. W 1932 był już SS-Oberführerem, obejmując funkcję szefa XII SS-Oberabschnitt "Nord-West" w Prusach Wschodnich, z siedzibą w Królewcu. Po rozprawieniu się z elitą SA z grupy Röhma ["noc długich noży" - 30 VI 1934], 1 VII 1934 awansował na stopień SS-Gruppenführera. W 1936 objął urząd szefa SS-Oberabschnitt "Süd-Ost" z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, a w 1938 otrzymał nominację na Wyższego Dowódcę SS i Policji przy Nadprezydencie Śląska i Namiestniku Rzeszy na Okręg Sudety w VIII Okręgu Wojskowym.

Pod koniec 1939 wystąpił do SS-Reichsführera Himmlera z inicjatywą założenia obozu koncentracyjnego w Oświęcimiu. W maju 1940, pomimo początkowych sprzeciwów Berlina, von dem Bach dopiął swego: doprowadził do powstania najsłynniejszego hitlerowskiego obozu zagłady - KL Auschwitz.

28 X 1940 Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski uzyskał zgodę na zmianę nazwiska na: "von dem Bach".

Argumentował, że "Zelewski" brzmiało dla niego "zbyt polsko"...

Na stanowisku Höherer SS und Polizei Führer "Süd-Ost" działał do początku maja 1941 kiedy to Himmler powierzył mu stanowisko HSSPF - "Środkowa Rosja": SS-Oberabschnitt Rußland-Mitte.

W 1943 kolejny raz awansował - tym razem do stopnia SS-Obergruppenführera. Awans ten wiązał się z objęciem nowego stanowiska. Odtąd jego pełny tytuł brzmiał: Chef der Bandenkampf-Verbände - czyli "pełnomocnik Reichsführera SS do spraw zwalczania band [w Europie]".

Obszar podlegający von dem Bachowi był imponujący: Jugosławia, Ukraina, Białoruś, Generalna Gubernia i część okręgu Białystok - sami Niemcy obszary te określali jako Bandenkampfgebiete, czyli "zagrożone działaniami bandyckimi" - [partyzanckimi].

Erich von dem Bach kierował planowaniem i koordynacją działań przeciwpartyzanckich dysponując własnym sztabem i przydzielanymi mu doraźnie licznymi oddziałami zarówno Wehrmachtu, Waffen SS, policji oraz ukraińskiej Schuma.

2 VIII 1944 rozkazem Himmlera mianowany został dowódcą Grupy Korpuśnej - Korpsgruppe v. d. Bach - przeznaczonej do stłumienia Powstania Warszawskiego. Równocześnie podlegał Heinrichowi Himmlerowi - jako naczelnemu zwierzchnikowi SS - i dowódcy 9 Armii gen. Nikolausowi von Vormannowi z Grupy Armii "Środek", w pasie działań której latem 1944 leżała Warszawa.

Po przybyciu do Sochaczewa k/Warszawy [Dokładna data jego przyjazdu nie została ustalona. Przesłuchiwany po wojnie von dem Bach, twierdził, że w okolicach Warszawy pojawił się dopiero w drugiej połowie sierpnia - chciał w ten sposób uniknąć obciążenia go zbrodniami dokonanymi przez oddziały Reinefartha, Kamińskiego i Dirlewangera w pierwszych dniach Powstania. Ze zdobytych dokumentów 9 armii wynika jednak, że przybył pomiędzy 5 a 7 sierpnia.] uporządkował siły niemieckie będące już w akcji.

Podzielił oddziały na grupy bojowe [Kampfgruppe], które składały się z mniejszych związków tworzących grupy uderzeniowe [Angriffsgruppe]. Teren wokół Warszawy zamknął oddziałami grupy odgradzającej [Abschirmungsgruppe], której zadaniem było niedopuszczenie do miasta ewentualnych oddziałów AK idących z odsieczą Powstaniu.

Z dniem odejścia komendanta wojskowego garnizonu gen. Stahela [25 VIII 1944], Bachowi podporządkowano wszystkie formacje niemieckie na terenie miasta. Do połowy września stale otrzymywał posiłki z 9 i 4 armii oraz uzupełnienia ze szkół i jednostek karnych SS.

30 września 1944, "za zasługi w zwalczaniu Powstania Warszawskiego" Erich von dem Bach otrzymał Krzyż Rycerski Żelaznego Krzyża.

Erich von dem Bach przyjmuje kapitulację warszawskiej AK. Przedstawiciele Komendy Głównej AK: płk. "Heller" - Kazimierz Iranek-Osmecki i ppłk. "Zyndram" - Zygmunt Dobrowolski.

Erich von dem Bach i Komendant Główny AK gen. "Bór" - Tadeusz Komorowski w Ożarowie.

2 X 1944 w Ożarowie [siedziba jego sztabu] podpisał akt kapitulacji warszawskiego Korpusu AK gwarantujący polskim żołnierzom prawa kombatanckie.

Po wojnie von dem Bach nie został wydany władzom polskim. W Norymberdze zeznawał jedynie jako świadek wydarzeń z... 1934 [Powstanie Warszawskie w Norymberdze nie było rozpatrywane!]. Tam też przesłuchiwał go polski prokurator Jerzy Sawicki.

Von dem Bach nigdy nie odpowiadał za zbrodnie popełnione w czasie Powstania Warszawskiego. Sądzono go jedynie za zastrzelenie SA-mana w czasie "nocy długich noży" i skazano na... 10 lat "aresztu domowego".

Zmarł w szpitalu więzienia München-Harlaching 8 marca 1972.

Erich von dem Bach wręcza odznaczenia swoim żołnierzom powracającym z AK-owskiej niewoli.

Nominacje:

General der Waffen-SS: 1 VII 1944
SS-Oergruppenführer und General der Polizei: 9 XI 1941
Generalleutnant der Polizei: 10 X 1941
SS-Gruppenführer: 11 VII 1934
SS-Brigadeführer: 15 XII 1933
SS-Oberführer: 6 X 1932
SS-Standartenführer: 10 IX 1932
SS-Sturmbannführer: 6 XII 1931
SS-Sturmführer: 20 VII 1931

Przebieg służby:

Kom.Gen. Korps Oder: II 1945 - IV 1945.
Kom.Gen. X.SS-Armee-Korps: 4 II 1945 - 10 II 1945
Kom.Gen. XIV.SS-Armee-Korps: XI 1944 - 4 II 1945
Kom.Gen. Korpsgruppe "von dem Bach" (Powstanie Warszawskie): VIII 1944 - XI 1944
Chef der Bandenkampfverbände: 21 VI 1943 - XI 1944.
Bevollmächtigter für die Bandenkampfung im Osten: 23 X 1942 - 21 VI 1943
HSSPF "Rußland-Mitte und Weißruthenien" - Heeresgruppe C, kwatera: Mogilew;

HSSPF "Rußland-Mitte", II 1942 kwatera: Mińsk od 24 VII 1943;

"Rußland-Mitte und Weißruthenien" (od 04.1943): 1 V 1941 - 21 VI 1944
HSSPF "Südost": 28 VI 1938 - 20 V 1941
Fhr. SS-Oberabschnitt "Südost" (HQ: Breslau): 15 II 1936 - 26 VI 1941
Fhr. SS-Oberabschnitt "Nordost" (HQ: Königsberg): 1 II 1934 - 15 II 1936
Fhr. SS-Abschnitt VII (HQ: Königsberg): 12 II 1934 - 20 III 1934
Fhr. SS-Abschnitt XII (HQ: Dühringhof->Liebenow to I 1933->Dühringhof to ca. 02.1933->Frankfurt/Oder): 12 VII 1932 - 21 I 1934
1st Fhr. 27.SS-Standarte "Ostmark" (Frankfurt/Oder): 15 XII 1931 - 12 VII 1932
poseł do Reichstagu (Wahlkreis Breslau - Okręg Wyborczy Wrocław): VII 1932 - 8 V 1945
przyjęty do NSDAP: II 1930
przyjęty do SS: 15 II 1931
Reichswehr jako Leutnant w Inf.Rgt. 4: 1923 - II 1924
oddelegowany do Grenzschutz Schlesien

I WŚ: w I. MG-Komp. oficer Grenadier-Rgt. "König Friedrich Wilhelm II" Nr. 10: 1918 - 1919.
Leutnant: 1 III 1916
Kriegsfreiwilliger Inf.Rgt. 176: XII 1914 [ochotnik wcielony do 176 pułku piechoty]

Odznaczenia i wyróżnienia:

Ritterkreuz des Eisernes Kreuzes: 30 IX 1944 [za zwalczanie Powstania Warszawskiego, wnioskodawcy: Gen.Lt. Nikolaus von Vormann, OB 9.Armee, Gen.Obst. Georg-Hans Reinhardt, OB HGr. Mitte
Deutsches Kreuz in Gold: 23 II 1943
1939 Spange zum 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse: 20 V 1942
1939 Spange zum 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse: 31 VIII 1941
1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse: 25 IX 1918 1.[Schlesische] Inf.Rgt. "Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm II"
1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse: 5 VIII 1915, 3.Westpreuß.Inf.Rgt.Nr.129
Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern
Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse mit Schwertern
Verwundetenabzeichen, 1918 in Schwarz ["za zatrucie gazem bojowym"]
Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber: XI 1944
Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42"
Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer
Landesorden
Schlesischer Adlerorden I. Klasse
Danzig Kreuz I. Klasse
Goldenes Parteiabzeichen:1939
Abzeichen des SA-Treffens Braunschweig 1931
Dienstauszeichnungen der NSDAP in Silber und Bronze
SS-Dienstauszeichnungen
Reichssportabzeichen in Silber
SA-Sportabzeichen in Bronze
Ehrendegen des RfSS
Totenkopfring der SS

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Axis Awards”