OK, a Holocaust denier is
a) A term east coast elitist Jews use to smear people they don't like
1. Please name me one of these "east coast elitist Jews," and please give me an example where they smeared someone they didn't like with "Holocaust Denier."
2. If I cut off one of these "east coast elitist Jews" in traffic, do you think they would get angry, and yell out their car window at me, "You Holocaust Denier you"?
3. Do you realize that your use of the phrase "east coast elitist Jews" sounds like you are suggesting that this group is dedicated to a "conspiracy" of some sorts?
4. Did you pickup the phrase, "east coast elitist Jews" from The Protocols of Zion?
5. Are west coast elitist Jews nicer than east coast elitist Jews?
6. Do non-elitist Jews ever use the term, "Holocaust Denier"?
7. Do you realize that your use of the term, "east coast elitist Jews" sounds extremely antisemitic?
b) A term liberal non-Jews use to make them feel morally superior to other people.
1. Again, please give me a specific example of this.
2. NOTE: If someone denies the Holocaust, they are either woefully ignorant, psychologically unstable, immoral, or a combination of these. So, yes, the use of the term, Holocaust Denier could suggest that the person in question is morally questionable.
c) An over-reaction to the Holohoax industry (a la Tim Cole's thesis) that will die away once the myths surrounding what happened to the Jews during the second world war are stopped being shoved down our throats.
1. Overreaction? So, you are saying that people should not get upset when someone denies that the Germans murdered several million people?
2. "Shoved down our throats." You do have control of your life, don't you? If you do not like hearing or reading about the Holocaust, simply close the book or magazine or turn the TV channel. You do not have to read or listen to the information. You have that choice.