- Posts: 1593
- Joined: 27 Sep 2002 19:11
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: 10 Mar 2002 22:46
- Location: United Kingdom
- Posts: 3258
- Joined: 12 Nov 2002 02:01
- Location: Swedish guinea
- Posts: 33963
- Joined: 08 Mar 2002 22:35
- Location: Europe
- Posts: 7051
- Joined: 26 Dec 2002 00:58
- Location: Mississippi
Welcome to the Forum,Darren884 wrote:I have always heard of these testings being done... but what are some he actually did?
Hitler never did any experiments himself. Hitler was the president of Nazi Germany. Morbid experiments were conducted by various Sadistic doctors in his country on people locked up in Prisons or Concentration Camps for not being German or enemies of the state.
Some of these experiments were:
1. poisoning: to see how much it take to kill somebody
2. drug testing: to see if they work or don't work
3. Injections of germs to see the effects
4. freezing - ice cold water
5. low air pressure: suffocation
6. primitive brain surgery on awake people
7. dissection of living persons, amputations, removing organs
All these experiments were really nothing more than mean ways to kill people. The doctors who did them were "serial killers".
I would suggest you go to Google.com and search for "Joseph Mengele"
or try a short link like this http://www.remember.org/educate/medexp.html
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 02 Sep 2003 22:13
- Location: Australia
I think after the war the allies were so bewilldered with the technological advancements and medical advancements that they were prepared to make deals with the devil to secure them. this often meant an offer of working for America, Britain, France or russia (depending who they were captured by) or death for war crimes.
This was known as operation paperclip. And even nowadays NASA has been exposed for offering shelter to well known war criminals in exchange for scientific study into space research. Werner Von Braun himself (the man who made space travel possible) was a nazi scientist (but the story goes of course he never really liked Hitler etc).
I'n no conspiracy theorist this is all fact. And it angers me that if one scientist has a alot to offer to a country then he is 'forgiven' of all war crimes he may have commited but the other who has commited the same crimes is sentenced to death because he does not have the same amount to offer.
They both should be dead
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 04 May 2003 06:45
- Location: San Ramon, CA