Regelbau collection

Discussions on the fortifications, artillery, & rockets used by the Axis forces.
Waleed Y. Majeed

Re: Regelbau collection

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed » 15 May 2019 18:51

A regelbau question as I would like to know more on the subject. Is there a collection (numbered/named types) of ammunition storage bunkers? I’m asking because I know of two locations in Denmark that have “storage” bunkers of same type built (presumably) for the Kriegsmarine.

And of course I better say sorry for “stealing” the thread with this question but I will provide further info, pictures, drawings etc. if the question is elevant here.

Waleed

kstdk

Post by kstdk » 15 May 2019 22:29

Hello

Will that be "ammunition storage bunkers" in ammunition depo´s or in coastal batteries?

Regards
Kurt
kstdk

Waleed Y. Majeed

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed » 15 May 2019 23:38

“Munitionslager”. I would say inland but not too far from water and both in wooded areas - Vestereng and Fylleledet Skov. Just wondering if there was some sort of standard “bunker” design for these.

Waleed

Michael71

Post by Michael71 » 21 Jun 2019 19:46

A Tobruk with PzKpfw II tower in Sulejow / Poland.

Bunker is located on a private site. However, homeowners let visitors look at the bunker - if you can polish and ask.

Tobruk.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jopaerya

Post by jopaerya » 22 Jun 2019 08:23

Thanks for sharing this nice photo Michael71 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lars Bertelsen

Post by Lars Bertelsen » 24 Jun 2019 20:02

Hello Waleed
“Munitionslager”. I would say inland but not too far from water and both in wooded areas - Vestereng and Fylleledet Skov. Just wondering if there was some sort of standard “bunker” design for these.
These types of bunkers were build at four positions in Denmark (Aarhus/Vestereng, Frederikshavn/Fylleledet, Aalborg and Esbjerg.
There is a short description on page 101 in "German Bunkers in Denmark" by Jens Andersen & Rudi Rolf.
Regelbaunumbers (if they did exist) are not known. I would very much like to know when these bunkers were built.
Lars

Waleed Y. Majeed

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed » 24 Jun 2019 23:50

Hello Lars and thanks!
When you say “wamt to know when they were built”, I would say 1944 and to May 45 when it comes to Aarhus.
Have a look at this site (if it still works). You should find it interesting if not already known info.
http://www.hanstholmregistreringen.dk/d ... ereng.html

Waleed

Return to “Fortifications, Artillery, & Rockets”