Homicidal gas chambers: Some questions for deniers

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Andy H
Forum Staff

Post by Andy H » 29 Jun 2004 21:05

LFS wrote:
I have asked You, why You don't answer?
I would thank you for not addressing me in that tone, as if I have tried to avoid 'answering' you.

My post was brought on by your response to Walter S. He has quoted Eichmann's testimony-You questioned it's validity (implying it was made under duress etc)-I asked you for proof of that-You replied you had none other than "It stands to reason" attitude (Which wont wash in any justice court)-I then said that unless you can disprove his testomony, then you must take it at face value.

It is upto you to prove Eichmann was lying-Which should make interesting reading. If you can prove to me that Eichmann was lying then all well and good. If you can't then I suggest you stay quiet and accept defeat, its no shame to be proven wrong-Thats how people learn, including me.

Kind Regards

Andy H

Andy H
Forum Staff

Post by Andy H » 29 Jun 2004 21:11

Besides the fact that one can call in question the existence of one israelian jurisdiction over Eichmann there's a more general question, which was called for roman law "legitima suspicio": when one process must be taken in a place (city or country) which is suspected to be entirely against the presumed guilty for special reasons (as in this evenience), he must be transferred in another place, city or country, neutral. Every true democratic spirit would an impartian trial.

But i have some doubts that You can understand the significance of these elementary principles of justice.

LFS, you may well make a good legal point for all I know, but it's a smoke screen or diversion from answering a question.

You cant prove Eichmann wasn't telling the truth full stop.

Before I go any further, do you deny the Holocaust or are you just trying to dot the i's and cross the t's.

Andy H

Deterance

Post by Deterance » 30 Jun 2004 00:34

Andy H wrote: Before I go any further, do you deny the Holocaust or are you just trying to dot the i's and cross the t's.
Though the question was not adressed to me, it is not a private message and thus appears open to comment.

Andy, your question appears to be "loaded". If LFS anwers "yes", then he is volation of the rules of this forum. But...David, The Holocaust and Warcrimes moderator posted a "de facto" challenge to deniers to contest the existance of gas chambers at Aushwitz.

These gassings constitute a significant part of the holocaust story. Thus denial of these gas chambers is almost equal to denying the holocaust.

It appears that holocaust doubters are being baited into responding to a challenge and then are interrrogated as to whether they possess certain beliefs and are thus subject to banning. This is very unfair.

In my opinion, this thread should never have been initated, let alone by a moderator.

John
Last edited by Deterance on 30 Jun 2004 02:50, edited 1 time in total.

Andy H
Forum Staff

Post by Andy H » 30 Jun 2004 01:37

Hi Johm

It's not my intention to bait anyone

I just responded to what I saw to be a deliberate attempt to throw people of track by posting counter-arguements that have no proof, but yet he berates others that in his eye's have equally no proof.

Should I ask that question, well why not. No matter what your viewpoint you should have the courage to stand by it and face the consequences. If you haven't the courage of your convictions then your wasting peoples time.

Andy H

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 30 Jun 2004 06:41

Well, at this point the readers are unlikely to be treated to a productive, interesting or even honest discussion on this topic. The thread is locked, as a courtesy to those who wish to call other men liars, but fear having to explain themselves.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”