Ludwig tiene. Nasty piece of work.

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Ramstein

Ludwig tiene. Nasty piece of work.

Post by Ramstein » 24 Oct 2005, 02:38

I was wondering if anyone could offer any information or true knowledge about an infamous death camp guard named Ludwig Tiene? Apparently he was psycopathic, homosexual, pervert and pedrast who would rape young boys and strangle them in the act and would murder some 100 boys a day in this vile, grotesque and degenerate manner. Im sorry I dont want anyone to offend with this question. I am doing some research and It is difficult to find valuable sources in this field. :cry:

Dan

Post by Dan » 24 Oct 2005, 03:05

100 times per day? Where can the rest of us get those meds?

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 24 Oct 2005, 03:18

Ramstein -- Ludwig Tiene appears to be a hot item for discussion in the anti-homosexual community, judging from my Google search, but I'd never heard of him until I read your post. He's not in my notes on war crimes proceedings either. I was going to transfer your inquiry to the SS & Polizei section of the forum, but I see from my search that he was a kapo at KL Auschwitz and not an SS member.

Pieter Kuiper

Post by Pieter Kuiper » 24 Oct 2005, 08:11

Tiene is mentioned by KaTzetnik: http://www.biblio.com/books/16012685.html
His "Piepel: The Most Terrible Story Ever Told" seems to have a lot of gruesome detail about this Kapo.

There is a strange christian fundamentalist revisionist book "Pink Swastika", where Tiene is mentioned, with a source:
This extreme savagery exhibited by the "Butch" homosexuals of the camps was not rare, but some accounts of brutality are more gruesome than others. At Auschwitz, for example, Kapo Ludwig Tiene became the most prolific mass murderer of all time by strangling, crushing and gnawing to death as many as 100 boys and young men a day while he raped them (ibid.:143).
http://www.abidingtruth.com/pfrc/books/ ... apter6.htm

The source indicated is Frank Rector, "Nazi Extermination of Homosexuals" (1981).

Pieter Kuiper

Post by Pieter Kuiper » 24 Oct 2005, 17:33

Ka-tzetnik's "Moni" was reviewed in the Dutch gay publication "Vriendschap" by O. Brunoz in 1962.

The story is that Moni was only 11 years old. His family was gassed, but not he, because of his beautiful dark eyes, to serve as a "piepel". The Blockälteste (often criminals) got themselves enough to eat in the camp, and were still interested in sex. Their boss, Lagerälteste Ludwig Tiene, was a sex-murderer whose greatest pleasure it was to kill a boy while he was abusing him.
Moni is warned by Berele that the Blockälteste kill their old piepel when they want a new one: "They put a stick over his throat, and put their feet on both sides." Moni is smart, and survives by successively being the piepel of 16 Blockälteste. Finally, he is out of favor and gets no more food. He sees how Tiene kills Moni's predecessor Bredele. His successor Bedyek is butchered, cooked and eaten. Moni survives several years in the camp, untill he is finally finished under the heavy boots of Rudolf Höss. End of story.

Ka-tsetnik's real name is Dinur. He fainted when he was about the give testimony in the Eichmann trial. (see Hanna Arendt: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 101#188101)
It seems that this ghastly tale became still more lurid after 1962.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 24 Oct 2005, 19:43

For the testimony of the novelist Yehiel Dinur at the Eichmann trial, see:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 758#480758 and
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 077#188077

This gets us to the question of whether the account in Dinur's book is truth or fiction. From his testimony, I think Yehiel Dinur has/had a problem distinguishing between fact and fantasy, and I also think that it would be a serious mistake to accept his account as true without checking it against multiple sources.

Beppo Schmidt

Post by Beppo Schmidt » 27 Oct 2005, 01:39

There is a strange christian fundamentalist revisionist book "Pink Swastika", where Tiene is mentioned
Hardly an objective source.

Erich Hartmann

Post by Erich Hartmann » 27 Oct 2005, 02:13

I remember reading some pages online (Pink Swastika)...I had to give up after awhile.
It was unbelievable! 8O
I wouldn't trust that source...

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”