Original SA Sports Badge Competition Paperwork

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
UPENDRA GADKARY

SA SPORTS BADGE PAPERWORK

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 16 Jan 2003, 06:18

Hello Rosey,

How far has the translation of the 15 pages come to.

Were you able to contact him this Sunday.

I will be very obliged if you let me know.

Yours faithfully,
UPENDRA GADKARY
Third Reich Forum

rosey

Post by rosey » 16 Jan 2003, 17:30

Hello Upendra,

I seen him all last week, he's working on several projects for me at this time(Posies, Hitler youth and the SA document) how far is he it was not brought up last week. He did tell me everything would be complete by the end of Jan. When he is finished I'll post the Index on the Forum and you can tell me what you think.

Outta of here
Rosey

UPENDRA GADKARY

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 01 Feb 2003, 06:15

Hello Rosey,

I would be very obliged if you could find out if the 15 pages translation of
the SA Sports Badge Competition Paperwork is completed which was said to be completed by January end.

I will be very thankfull to you if you help me in getting the translated version of all the said 15 pages,and I am prepared to bear any cost for the same.

I am also interested in the other documents you have given him for translation.But more interested in the SA Sports Badge paperwork.

I eagerly await your reply

Thanking You,
Upendra Gadkary
Third Reich Forum

rosey

Post by rosey » 01 Feb 2003, 19:28

Hello
I have not forgot about you, I seen him tonight and he finished two more pages. The problem that he is having is the German to English translation. He has to try and fill in the German propaganda with an english version and be able to make sense out of it. Some of the German Propaganda is hard to find a english word or phrase to fit in just right. Example of some of the German phrases of morale boosters and why everyone has to do this for the German Reich. Does that make any sense to you? I'm imaging that some Indian phrases does not make any sense when you translate them into English. When its finished and is in a perfect translation I'll contact you by whatever means you want me to.
Thank You

UPENDRA GADKARY

ORIGINAL SA SPORTS BADGE COMPETITION PAPERWORK

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 20 Feb 2003, 06:17

20th February,2003

Hello Rosey,

I read your message and quite appreciate that it is very difficult to translate the German propaganda and morale booster slogans into English and it is true in any language.

But herein I wish to request to you that the above may take a very long time and it may not be then possible for you to give me the translated 15 pages early.

Hence I wish to request you that if it is possilble for you can you give me the 15 pages translation if it has been completed leaving the gaps for the part which could not be translated.It is ok by me.

Actualy I am interested in what the various sporting events were there in the SA badge and how they were to be performed and in what amount of time.I hope this part has already been translated.

Actualy I also had to make this request to you not only because I am personaly interested in this very important historical document but also the sports and physical training instructor at the school wherein my wife teaches also is keen to see these papers as he want's to see if any part of the SA Sports Badge Training Programme can be included for the students of my wife's school.

Hence again I personaly request you to help me get the above translated papers(with the gaps in translation) as early as possible.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanking You,
Upendra Gadkary
Third Reich Forum

UPENDRA GADKARY

sa sports badge paperwork translation

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 21 Feb 2003, 10:16

21st February,2003

Hello Rosey,

I had made a request yesterday,but if it is not possible for you then I can wait until the translation of the SA Sports Badge papers come in your hand properly translated,when you say you will contact me.

In the meantime if possible and if you get time can you find out as to what has been written in the SA Document about the following two sports events

1) In body exercises "Putting the weight"
2) In defence exercises " 200 meter cross country race with gas masks
over four obstacles-a miniature assualt course(what was the race and what were the obstacles)

I will be very greatfull to you if you can tell me something about the above two items from the document.

I also wanted to ask you since you collect Third Reich Militaria whether any original SA Sports Badges are availabe for sale and whether they are very costly.

I will be very much obliged if you will reply to the above

Thanking You,
Upendra Gadkary
Third Reich Forum

UPENDRA GADKARY

Post by UPENDRA GADKARY » 22 Feb 2003, 06:16

22nd February,2003

Hello Rosey,

I would be very obliged if you are able to find out from the 15 pages SA Sports Badge Paperwork what the following two sports events mentioned therein meant :

1) In Body exercises "Putting the weight"

and 2) In Defence exercises " 200 meter race over 4 obstacles"

Even if you can tell me about the two above I will be obliged since nobody else on the Forum seems to know much about the above.

I again request you to kindly find some time for me for the above.

I will be very obliged if you can reply.

Thanking You,
Upendra Gadkary
Third Reich Forum

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”